I thought I would test out activities today on Classflow. I was told they were easy to make…. So I made a wordsearch to link with the qu letter pattern of the week. And yes, dead easy. I thought I would pop it into the instant whiteboard, but for the life of me I couldnt work out how to get the children to sign into their names, so i went traditional and popped it into an empty lesson, pressed play and off they went!
Points worth noting… the words were in different places for different children. Ha ha! No copying! Secondly, I only seem to be able to make it with uppercase letters. Now luckily my 5 and 6 year olds are getting good at capitals, so I just told them I had made it that way as they were super smart! Lastly, it gave different children different numbers of words to fing. Hmmm. Not so keen on that! Anyway, roaring success, no paper, great finisher activity and dead easy to make!